Novemberljus i Linköping 2008
- Project: Novemberljus i Linköping
- Type: Outdoor
- Year: 2008
- Client: Linköpings kommun
With a start in 2005 the town of Linköping has arranged a yearly outdoor event “Novemberljus”
which includes several light installations in different parts of the town.
The main purpose is to “create security but also beauty, joy and experience”.
“Novemberljus” 2008 includes 20 installations by 17 lighting designers along a 5 km promenade
in the town.
Olsson & Linder participates with three installations:
1. COLOURED FLAG – a permanent installation and transformation of a pedestrian tunnel.
2. RANDOM TREES – part of a permanent installation and a change of a housing estate.
3. BLING-BLING – For the People – a temporary installation in a park.